Incident:111a Incident:111a

a little thing i noticed is that when jesus fires a round, its actually traveling, and is affected by gravity, thus accounting for the off aim and fire/kill time laps.

Game Grumps: ***ASH MAN Game Grumps: ***ASH MAN

ohh, a "my life as a teenage robot" reference, good choice.

Game Grumps 3d #02 Game Grumps 3d #02

straight up, this is great, only quip is that its a tad quiet.

Jeff the Killer Jeff the Killer

its . . . . lame. very simple, and quite honestly just plain childish.

first, i noticed all the tension comes from the high pitched, unchanging soundtrack, it gets repetitive VERY fast, plus the sfx are few and all quite weak.

movement is sluggish and the animation is -hilariously retarded- looking. controls are simple, and "jeff" simply seems to wander, but auto detects you if you sit for too long, thus turning it into a rushed trial-and-error system.

the art quality is obviously sub-par, with the almost inhuman looking player character apparently made in ms paint, along with the alienating animation and, to top it off: the death clip is a commonly used "scarey" image you just nabbed from the internet, the audio being a max volume generic scream. its a cheap, weak emotional torque, that is instantly annoying.

can't really say there's even a story, seems you couldn't think of a decent objective for us, and decided to take a hint from the recent "slender" game: just have the player collect random pieces of paper and "not die", simple, familiar, unengaging, "easy".

to put it plainly: this is simply a cheap, low quality, and plainly immature "horror "game. nothing we haven't seen before.

[US]SR [US]SR

good idea, shit execution, that is all this is. also, the background art style and quality does not mach the rest of the game at all, this leads me to believe that you stole resources form some other project, and used it in this. the message could have been done in the form of a movie, and on that note much better as well. 0/5 do better next time.

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

this should have been an art game, rather than a platformer with nothing but fake and artificial difficulty. too bad you couldn't make that distinction. 1/2 star.

Warrior Pride Warrior Pride

"linkin park is going to use it on their next album"
this is a terrible joke^

scrub who uses Microsoft SAM for voice,

Ambient Tension Trance Ambient Tension Trance

completely forgettable, lots of presets, no effort.

sharpnova responds:

thx man

Deep Sea Diving Deep Sea Diving

i agree with everybody below me

Just Criminal Just Criminal

hes just lookin at him in de final pannle like "huh?"

Crabuchu Crabuchu

thats about as original as sonichu.

pokemon7777 responds:

Shut up.

Dark mew vs. earth Dark mew vs. earth

. . . . . what?

pokemon7777 responds:

I honestly don't know what I was doing, I was just bored.