Jeff the Killer Jeff the Killer

its . . . . lame. very simple, and quite honestly just plain childish.

first, i noticed all the tension comes from the high pitched, unchanging soundtrack, it gets repetitive VERY fast, plus the sfx are few and all quite weak.

movement is sluggish and the animation is -hilariously retarded- looking. controls are simple, and "jeff" simply seems to wander, but auto detects you if you sit for too long, thus turning it into a rushed trial-and-error system.

the art quality is obviously sub-par, with the almost inhuman looking player character apparently made in ms paint, along with the alienating animation and, to top it off: the death clip is a commonly used "scarey" image you just nabbed from the internet, the audio being a max volume generic scream. its a cheap, weak emotional torque, that is instantly annoying.

can't really say there's even a story, seems you couldn't think of a decent objective for us, and decided to take a hint from the recent "slender" game: just have the player collect random pieces of paper and "not die", simple, familiar, unengaging, "easy".

to put it plainly: this is simply a cheap, low quality, and plainly immature "horror "game. nothing we haven't seen before.

[US]SR [US]SR

good idea, shit execution, that is all this is. also, the background art style and quality does not mach the rest of the game at all, this leads me to believe that you stole resources form some other project, and used it in this. the message could have been done in the form of a movie, and on that note much better as well. 0/5 do better next time.

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

this should have been an art game, rather than a platformer with nothing but fake and artificial difficulty. too bad you couldn't make that distinction. 1/2 star.

Crash Town Crash Town

the AI is complete shit, rendering many levels nigh broken, fix yore shit man

Hawkeye Gamer Hawkeye Gamer

ODD, this games creator has yet to reply to any negative comments whatsoever. . . .

INVAZIA INVAZIA

too hard, to much going on, you can't possibly keep pace with the increase in enemy's strength and numbers, and the melee weapon soon becomes useless. need better upgrades. especially something like slowing enemy units down.

Give Up Give Up

one of the later levels was insta killing me, even if i were to hold down the move/jump keys, plus many of the levels has so much going on, it creates an interface screw, and i am unable to see my guy amongst all the objects/lights. but+1 for having quick and responsive controls. -1 for many levels forcing me to use trial and error.

Mafia Stories Mafia Stories

. . .
this, reminds me of something. . . . . . . .

GridHack GridHack

you need to make it so you only press one button to swap colors.

Probability 0 (demo) Probability 0 (demo)

shitty controls, attacks, and the demo is 1 room where nothing happens. i hope this gets buried.